Property in Honduras for Sale > Buy Property in Honduras > Properties and Real Estate Listings by > Estudio 3D
Properties Honduras - ENGLISH Propiedades en Honduras - ESPAÑOL
January First Real Estate Latin America
Honduras Property Listings
  Property Search
  Customised Search
  Advertise your Property
  Useful Information
  About Us

Life in Honduras and Country Dossier


Visas & Resident Permits in Honduras - Details for Foreign Investors


Honduras Property Benefits and Figures for Real Estate Investors


Honduras Property Transactions Costs and Fees


Useful Links for Real Estate Buyers


Advertise Properties for Free in Honduras


Site Map


About January First Real Estate Honduras


Properties for Sale in Honduras

Information about Visas and Residence Permits in Honduras


First of all: Honduras Tourist Visa

Before buying a property we strongly recommend you see it first. What’s more, if you are planning on moving to your overseas property we advise you to spend some time in the country before taking such an important decision. Traveling in Latin America is easy for American and most European Countries passport holders. Tourist visas are not always necessary and, if they are, getting one is not a problem. In this section we provide some general information on visas and residence permits. Since this information might change, particularly regarding red tape and form filling, in January First Real Estate we are always ready to answer your questions and provide research in order to give all necessary answers with up-to-date information. Once you have been in the country and decided to become a resident the staff in January First Real Estate will gladly help you out finding out requirements and most advantageous choices for your residence status.

Tips on applying for a visa
Several things need to be considered here, including whether you’re living part-time or full-time in the country, and what you intend to do there. There are many kinds of visas, but here are a few common elements that may be required of you:

  • Verify that your passport is valid for the required length of time.
  • Some countries require that you have a passport valid for at least six months when the visa is granted.
  • Find a notary (or other approval authority) acceptable to the consulate.
  • Get a physician’s health certification.
  • Most countries require some sort of health certification. Find out what they need, and make sure the doctor addresses it specifically.
  • Visa photos will likely be a different size than any photo you have so far, so check this in advance.
  • Criminal record checks are required in many cases. Allow plenty of time for this, as the process to get one from your state police or other law enforcement agency may not be quick.
  • Pension verification is your most important document if you’re applying for a pensioner’s visa, while your foreign property deed will be needed if you’re getting a visa based on property ownership.
  • In some cases the copy of the property deed needs to be notarized in the country where the property is located, so allow time for this if it hasn’t been done already.
  • Document certification: Be sure to allow enough time to notarize or certify all required documents—and resolve any issues your country’s notary may have—and then submit your visa application.
    It is helpful to make an interim stop or two at the consulate to have them review how you’re processing the required paperwork. This can help to avoid any surprises at the end when you turn in your final visa application for approval.

    In case you need more information or have doubts on any of these issues, the specialised staff in January First Real Estate will be glad to answer all your questions, click here.

Entrance and Exit
Passport: Your passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay in El Salvador.
Ticket: You need to have a ticket for return or onward travel.
Taxes: US$32 departing from the International Airport Comalapa.

Visa is not required for stay up to 90 days for nationals of the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay and the UK.
Tourist card is required for stay up to 90 days for nationals of the USA, and can be issued by airlines, travel agents or embassies.
Visa is required for nationals of other countries and can be issued by embassies or consulates.

Honduras, make your dream investment come true.

Check the Full List of Honduran Properties

WWW.JFESTATE.COM | January First Real Estate - Honduras |
| UK +44 (0) 20 3239 9166 | USA +1 (214) 3066 811 |

Property Search - Customised Property Search Service - Free Property Advertisement - Real Estate Services - Useful Information - About Us
Home - List of Honduras Properties - Life in Honduras - Visa & Resident Permits - Contact Us - Site Map - Useful Links - Add to Favorites

Copyright © 2005 a Member of the JF Network - -

Properties Honduras, real estate for sale Honduras, property in Honduras for sale, Honduras property investments >> Infografias 3D